SuitX (formerly U.S. Bionics) is about forging partnerships with our customers to better the quality of life for workers and for people with mobility disorders. This mission means that our sales and marketing jobs require more than simply selling equipment. A qualified candidate needs passion and know-how to bring our products to the people who can most benefit from them. We build products based on a solid foundation of scientific research and the deep commitment of a dedicated team at the University of California, Berkeley. We take great pride in what we have built and are now looking for passionate professionals with a depth of knowledge and energy to bring these products to various markets.
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing of products similar to those shown on this site;
- Commitment, energy, enthusiasm and strategies for creating markets that are not yet established;
- Desire and drive to create a better quality of life for workers and/or for people with mobility disorders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to travel and give informative demonstrations of the products;
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- Ability to work well in a team environment.