SuitX is a young company, based in Berkeley, CA, aiming to become the largest bionic company in the world. SuitX specializes in the development of affordable, agile exoskeleton systems for medical and industrial applications. It is our desire to build a dynamic team of creative, hard working and intelligent individuals who share in the dream that bionics technologies are for everyone. To achieve this goal we are looking for highly motivated Control Engineers with a desire to work in a fast paced environment to join our team.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE, ME, CS or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of multivariable control and dynamics
- Basic knowledge of locomotion dynamics and control
- Understating of microcomputer architectures
- Ability to write control software using C and C++
- Hands-on experience in embedded software, firmware and driver development and debugging
- Working knowledge of embedded software development tools including compiler, assembler and debugger