suitX is a VC, industry and government funded start-up bringing advanced accessible exoskeletons to industrial, medical, and military markets. We are seeking passionate professionals in engineering, computer science, healthcare sciences, rehabilitation, sales and marketing. See available positions.
We currently have a position open for a Sales Representative based in the US or in Europe.
This is a full time position. Reports to the VP of Sales.
The sales representative is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and engaging with potential customers to educate them on our products and bringing in orders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Close deals through personal involvement with customers.
- Create and deliver presentations to multiple audiences, including customers, executive team, and investors.
- Create and maintain metrics using Salesforce.com
- Negotiate credits, warranty, payment terms, and pricing.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customer communications for customer assigned.
- Research and be knowledgeable on competitor companies and products.
- Conduct product training and demonstrations at customer facilities.
- Participate in Trade Conferences and Conventions
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
- Develop sales and marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of sales.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Experience in making and delivering presentations.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Highly adaptable to a fast paced, dynamic sales environment.
- Five years selling complex industrial products.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Adept at using presentation software, preferably PowerPoint.
- Adept at using sales optimization software, preferably Salesforce.com
- Highly organized with the ability to continue to manage accounts while on the road.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers